Now Paytm company is an Indian e-commerce payment system and it is also famous for the digital wallet. Today the best medium to digitize Payment has become a Paytm mobile wallet. Those who have Smartphones, they will be familiar with Paytm Mobile Wallet And will be using Paytm. If you also have a smartphone and so far you have not used Paytm Wallet. After reading this blog, you will start using Paytm Mobile Wallet, And pay only with Paytm Mobile Wallet, make your life cashless. But, what is the Paytm Mobile Wallet,? Will you have the same question in your mind? Let’s calm down this curiosity and tell you what this Paytm Mobile Wallet, is.
- When Prime Minister Narendra Modi had announced the monetization of rupees. Then 500 and 1000 Rs Notes due to closure, Paytm and other mobile wallets had made tremendous development. At that time cash shortage and long lines made the digital wallet a necessity for every man in the country. The main reason for the existence of digital wallet, Paytm, and other mobile wallets (History of Paytm)
● Full Form of Paytm:-
Paytm full name is “Pay through Mobile” Did you know this? The founder of Paytm is Vijay Shekhar Sharma. According to the founder of Paytm, Paytm started with a mission to create a mobile payment system for its citizens of India, hence the name was Pay Thru Mobile (initially written as PayTM). That is an e-commerce shopping website based in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, in India. First It started with mobile recharge and utility bill payments but in current time it has become a full marketplace and has above 100 million registered users.
● What is Paytm
Paytm was Launched as an Online Mobile Recharge Website in August 2010 by its parent company (owner) “One97 Communication Limited”. But today Paytm has become a Payment Bank.
The Paytm Wallet facility is also provided by Paytm. Through which you can do tasks like Online Recharge, Bill Payments, Ticket Booking, sitting in the house for a few minutes.
In simple words, Paytm Wallet is also called E-wallets. This is an app and this app works like our wallet. The difference is that money is physically kept in the wallet. And Money in Paytm Mobile Wallet remains Digitally Save. We can use this Mobile Wallet easily for payment of any kind of work, such as shopkeepers, milk shops, electricity bills, mobile recharge, etc. This way, Paytm Mobile Wallet keeps us free of cash.
● Uses of Paytm Wallet:-
You can use Paytm Wallet to pay for more than a dozen services. We have explained below some of the common usages of Paytm in detail.
- Get and Paid Money With Paytm
- Online Recharge and Payment of Bills from Paytm
- Ticket Booking
- Online Shopping
- Send money from Paytm to Bank
● Get and Paid Money With Paytm:–
Through Paytm you can get payment from your friends, customers. And you can also send money to your friends. Apart from this, you can also pay for online taxi services such as Uber, Meru, Jugnoo, etc.
- Online Recharge and Payment of Bills from Paytm:- With Paytm Mobile Wallet, you can recharge your prepaid mobile online. And you can also pay Bills of Postpaid Mobile like Airtel, BSNL, Reliance, Tata, MTS, Vodafone, Ides. Apart from this, you can repay the DTH Recharge, electricity bill, gas bill, water bill through Paytm also.
- Ticket Booking:- By Paytm you can book online booking of Flight Ticket, Train Ticket, Bus Ticket. And the ticket of your favorite movies can also be booked by Paytm.
- Online Shopping:- You can easily shop online for yourself by Paytm. You can do Top Selling Products at Shopping Paytm. Users are also given huge discounts on Paytm.
- Send money from Paytm to Bank:- With Paytm you can send money from your Paytm Wallet to all the major banks in your bank account. And you can easily transfer money to your friends’ bank accounts too.
● How to Use Paytm:-
- To use Paytm first, we need to have a Paytm Account, let us know how to create an account on the Paytm App.
How to Download Paytm App:-
- If you use Android Mobile, first of all, go to the Google Play Store and install the Paytm App, Paytm Account can also be created through the website of Paytm.
- After installing the App, you can click on Signup on it. To use Paytm, you must have a Debit / Credit Card and Net Banking. Only then will you be able to pay a Paise Add and Payment.
Now Enter Details:-
After this, you have to put all your details, which will be as follows:-
- Your mobile number
- Your email address (leave it blank if you do not have an email id)
- Create a new password
Create Paytm Account:-
After entering all these details, click on Create Paytm Account. Then a new window will open in front of you, then there will be an OTP on the mobile number given by you, then enter that OTP number there.
Now Here Enter Personal Details:-
- After this, you will have to enter your full name, gender, and date of birth (DOB), after entering all the details, you can click Confirm Button. So guys, take this, now your Paytm account is ready.
- Now it comes to friends that they have become a Paytm account. How to use it now How to put money in Paytm Account and send money from Petty Money.
● Features of Paytm App:-
Friends, now we will tell you how to work with Paytm Account How to send money to another Paytm Account user through Paytm Account, How to enter money and transfer money in Paytm account:-
- There are many advantages of the Paytm App, as we do not have to pay any surcharge when transferring money from the Paytm with the use of Paytm account and money transfers from Paytm Account, Paytm also gives us cash back.
- Through the QR Code Scan, or by Paytm “Pay Or Send”, some of its bonus amounts are added to our Paytm Account Wallet. Apart from this, Paytm also offers many types of exemption through Paytm Promo Code, Paytm Offers, Paytm Coupons.
So let’s start friends how to send money from Paytm account, how to put money in Paytm and transfer money through Paytm:-
How to deposit money in Paytm:-
It is very easy to put money in Paytm, we will tell you how to put money in the Paytm from a bank account.
- First, open the Paytm App.
- After opening, log in with the mobile number given by you.
- After logging in, your Paytm Account will open,
- In the next step click on the “Add Money” option at the top.
- You put Amount there (the amount you want to add)
- Then click on Add Money and select your Debit / Credit Card.
- After this, a window will open on your screen in which you will be asked for information about your debit and credit card.
- Full debit and credit card number
- Expiry Date of Debit and Credit Card
- CVV number of debit and credit card (3 digits written on the back of the card
- After entering all these details, click on Pay Now.
- Then there will be an OTP on your mobile number, put it.
- Now you can see money deposits in Paytm from your bank account. It’s so easy to use friends Paytm App
There will still be some questions in your mind. How to use Paytm after adding money in Paytm Account, How do Paytm payments, What is Paytm QR Code Scan? How to take payment from Paytm Account etc. We will also reply to all of these questions in this post.
- How to Pay By Paytm
To make payments from Paytm account, you repeat this process again:-
- First, open the Paytm App, after opening, log in with the mobile number given by you, after log in, your Paytm account will open.
- In the next step, you click on “Pay or Send” button at the top.
- Now enter “QR Code Scan” or enter the mobile number of payment to be paid.
- After confirming the name, add the amount and click on the payment.
- You will now have an SMS for Paise Send. This is how you pay your money. Friends, you have seen how easy it is to pay someone with a Paytm account.
Now comes our last question – how to take payment from the Paytm, if we ever have to take payment from the Paytm, then what will we have to do for him. Friends, this method is also very easy as the rest of the way.
Transfer money to Bank Account from Paytm
Through Paytm, we can transfer our money to any of the Bank Account. For this facility, Paytm also charges a 3% charge.
- First of all, log in to your Paytm Account, after you open the account, click on “Pay or Send” button.
- Now click on the “Send to Bank” option.
- Now, enter the name of the person whose bank account you want to transfer money.
- After this, you add the account number of that person.
- You will then need to enter the Bank’s IFSC Code.
- After that, you will have to transfer the amount (type the amount). The more you want to transfer.
- After entering all the details, you can click on the Send Button and your money will be transferred.
Now it comes, how to get money from someone from Paytm
- How to Get Payment With Paytm
- For this, you have to do the earlier process again, open your Paytm Account.
- Now you have to again click on “Pay or Send”.
- Then click on “Show Code”.
- Your Paytm will show the QR code. This code is scanned by Money Lender.
- After the QR code scan, the paying person will see your Paytm Account name.
- After that, the money will be deposited in your Paytm account after paying the money.
● Benefits of Paytm Wallet:-
- All Purchase and Service by Registered:- The first advantage is that the fee for the purchase or service done by you is registered so that you can make a complaint of a lot of goods or services in a better way because the cash billing system is not good in our country at the moment.
- Debit Card or Banking Credentials:- You do not have to constantly share your debit card or banking credentials with others, and a large amount of money kept in your account remains secure.
- Cashback Captivating Offers:- Paytm gives the cashback captivating offers to customers that mean you use his service and take money for it. Although it is not going to last long, it is prudent to take advantage of them as far as it is.
- Learn Digital Payment System:- You are able to use digital payments with the help of small transactions, which inevitably will have to be adopted in the coming future. Paytm is an easy way to learn it.
- Paytm Helpful for Small and Open Money:- The scope of this service extends to petrol pumps and small sellers. In such a situation, if you do not have money open, then it will be easy and possible to buy those things, you will not need small money.
● Precautions in use for Paytm
Paytm is a very secure option for online payment as it generates an OTP on every login that comes to your mobile number but still, you should keep some precautions during its use.
- Do not make your Wallet login and password public with anyone.
- Remember to log out every time after logging in to your account on a computer.
- if your mobile is lost, immediately deactivate the number and log in from the desktop and go to your profile option. There you will get log out from All Sessions Option. Click on it. You will be logged out of your mobile.
- Do not make your Wallet login and password public with anyone
Conclusion:- Paytm is best for everyone who wants to become a cashless person or want to use digital money. Paytm come with the number of features and provides many benefits. We can use Paytm with two types first with PC or Laptop and second your smartphone with Paytm app. Now the choice is yours.